Monday, September 21, 2009

Kao Prettia Hair Dye- Bleach


Kao Prettia hair dye, aka Liese Hair Dye in Singapore, is a range of hair dye in foam format, so not only is it easy to apply, doesn't drip, it is extremely easy to wash off. I don't know how many times I swore off at home dye jobs cos it was just too difficult to wash off.

I used No. 18 Bleach which isn't available in Singapore yet, as there is a wider range in Japan.


Now my hair is black black black, as I haven't coloured it in years. So since I wanted to get a brighter colour, I left it on for 1 hr (the box showed that for the lightest result I would need to leave it in for 40 mins). At the 30min mark, I looked in the mirror and my hair was still black, so I proceeded to leave it in for longer.

The results:


Verdict: I'm happy with the light brown shade, and it looks pretty even, although this could be attributed to the fact that my hair hadn't been dyed before. Oh there was loads of hair dye left, so this is economical for longer haired gals.

Price: $19.90 in Singapore, available at Watson's/Guardian/Supermarkets etc. I got mine in Japan for ard 700yen

No comments:

Post a Comment